Zivame was founded in 2011 with the vision to facilitate women to shop uninhibitedly for intimate wear and to make lingerie shopping personalized and convenient. Zivame is now the No. 1 B2C intimate wear brand in India with 55+ retail stores and presence in 1000+ partner stores across India with the mission to be a one-stop destination for every woman’s intimate wear needs. Zivame believes that every woman is unique, and wants to deliver a platform that allows her to browse, discover and shop what she desires.
All the products at Zivame stem from the desire to design something that is a blend of quality, innovation, and comfort. Zivame offers trendy lingerie, activewear, sleepwear, and shapewear in over 3000 + exclusive designs and 100 + sizes catering to women across all body types.
What to expect from Zivame?
We’re not just an e-commerce company, a women’s wear brand or a retail organization. We are together in solving problems for millions of women in India; and that passion drives everything that we do. It’s that passion that helps us do things by keeping the Indian woman front and center in all of our efforts – from Design to Technology, from Marketing to Logistics and everything in between.
- Bias for Action
Being an organization that is growing rapidly comes with a culture where everyone strives for creating business impact in their own roles. This strong Bias for Action is seen at every function in the organization at every level which helps us keep bureaucracy to the minimum, make quick decisions, take our ideas to action and see the impact first-hand. We also recognize great performance when we see it, not just at the annual day.
- Cross-functional Collaboration
We strive for holistic outcomes and not in silos. Work takes the shortest path possible and people work across functions, levels, experience seamlessly. That meeting could’ve been an email, which could’ve been a call, which could’ve been an in-person discussion. And…Action!
A stand-out tenet of our culture has to be the transparency that’s woven into the fabric of Zivame. We discuss everything openly, have no closed offices, no colleague out-of-bounds and no hidden agenda. Our monthly townhalls, coffees with the CEO, an open feedback culture are just a few things you’ll notice while working with us.
About Zivame’s Brand Marketing team
Imagine having the power to represent the foremost brand in the space of Women’s Intimate Wear in a country as large as ours. The ability to take your ideas into action, have conversations that make a difference in the lives of real women, turn doodles into art and intent to real-life outcomes. That’s exactly what it feels to be a part of the Brand Marketing team at Zivame. Armed with a team of passionate creators and conversationalists, this team is the face and voice of Zivame to the outside world.
Interested? What are you waiting for?
Roles & Responsibilities
- Craft creative and persuasive copy for all marketing channels like banners, emails, SMSs, landing pages, FB ads, Google ads, videos, buying guides, rural marketing collaterals, branding collaterals and more.
- Understand the revenue impact of communication and adapt content based on data insights received from other teams.
- Ideate and conceptualize for new promotions – come up with attractive, catchy names and adapt copy to the flow of promotions.
- Work closely with the category, marketing, UX, tech and creative design teams to ensure the copy follows different teams’ requirements.
- Take complete ownership and work closely with the Content Manager to complete content requirements for projects.
- Lead multiple projects independently and ensure correctness, creativity and adherence to the brand tone.
Skills & Experience required
- 2-4 years of marketing copywriting or content writing experience with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Strong understanding of different styles of writing for different requirements.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly.
- Highly responsible and committed.
- Preferably a Mass Communications graduate/post-graduate.