Zivame was founded in 2011 with the vision to facilitate women to shop uninhibitedly for intimate wear and to make lingerie shopping personalized and convenient. Zivame is now the No. 1 B2C intimate wear brand in India with 55+ retail stores and presence in 1450+ partner stores across India with the mission to be a one-stop destination for every woman’s intimate wear needs. Zivame believes that every woman is unique, and wants to deliver a platform that allows her to browse, discover and shop what she desires.
All the products at Zivame stem from the desire to design something that is a blend of quality, innovation, and comfort. Zivame offers trendy lingerie, activewear, sleepwear, and shapewear in over 3000 + exclusive designs and 100 + sizes catering to women across all body types.
What to expect from Zivame?
We’re not just an e-commerce company, a women’s wear brand or a retail organization. We are together in solving problems for millions of women in India; and that passion drives everything that we do. It’s that passion that helps us do things by keeping the Indian woman front and center in all of our efforts – from Design to Technology, from Marketing to Logistics and everything in between.
- Bias for Action
Being an organization that is growing rapidly comes with a culture where everyone strives for creating business impact in their own roles. This strong Bias for Action is seen at every function in the organization at every level which helps us keep bureaucracy to the minimum, make quick decisions, take our ideas to action and see the impact first-hand. We also recognize great performance when we see it, not just at the annual day.
- Cross-functional Collaboration
We strive for holistic outcomes and not in silos. Work takes the shortest path possible and people work across functions, levels, experience seamlessly. That meeting could’ve been an email, which could’ve been a call, which could’ve been an in-person discussion. And…Action!
A stand-out tenet of our culture has to be the transparency that’s woven into the fabric of Zivame. We discuss everything openly, have no closed offices, no colleague out-of-bounds and no hidden agenda. Our monthly townhalls, coffees with the CEO, an open feedback culture are just a few things you’ll notice while working with us.
About Zivame’s Technology team
Being the leaders in our category, we’re the trailblazers. The Pathbreakers. We’re a tech-first organization and that manifests itself into everything at Zivame. We solve difficult problems, work on cutting-edge tech and build world-class platforms. With some of the best minds in the business, we’re one of the sought-after learning and career destination in the world of Tech. If you’re looking to work at a Product-Tech-Startup with opportunities to forge your own career path in Tech, give us a shout out.
Also, wondering about how Tech spearheads the Zivame growth story? Leave us a message with the subject-line “Zivame Tech Story” on email@example.com and we’ll help set up a conversation with one of our leaders.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Leads our DevOps team that cover one or more of the following disciplines: deployment and configuration management, release management, technical cutover, environments management and infrastructure automation.
- Setting up Linux environments from scratch i.e. Ubuntu, CentOS etc.
- Budgeting the infra costs and plan for continued cost optimization
- Designing the architecture to scale the back-end to meet the business requirements. Knowledge of MySQL and ability to set up the database on a dedicated machine as well as RDS. Also, knowledge of setting up read replicas etc.
- Leading and managing team members
Skills & Experience required
- 8 – 10 years of work experience with an Ecommerce/Product Based Organization.
- Must have experience into Kubernetes/Docker, 24/7 monitoring, Managing Infra costs, Linux fundamentals and system administration, also good command on coding with scripting languages like Python and Shell scripting, Jenkins, Managing the cloud deployment with 100% uptime
- Excellent AWS (Amazon Web Service) or Azure experience – setting up alarms, launch configuration, auto-scaling, tuning, security groups, vpc etc.
- Knowledge of Git and experience working on Git. Experience in tuning Linux systems for better performance and ability to debug issues in production
- Experience setting up and customize NGINX. Knowledge of Apache, FPM, web servers are plus.
- Performance tuning of MySQL, Ability to code in Java, Python, etc. is plus. Ability to use and learn a wide variety of open source tools and applications
- Experience in creating network architecture on AWS VPC, subnets, Internet Gateway, Route Table and NAT Setup.
- Experience in configuring firewalls and WAF systems