Zivame was founded in 2011 with the vision to facilitate women to shop uninhibitedly for intimate wear and to make lingerie shopping personalized and convenient. Zivame is now the No. 1 B2C intimate wear brand in India with 55+ retail stores and presence in 1450+ partner stores across India with the mission to be a one-stop destination for every woman’s intimate wear needs. Zivame believes that every woman is unique, and wants to deliver a platform that allows her to browse, discover and shop what she desires.
All the products at Zivame stem from the desire to design something that is a blend of quality, innovation, and comfort. Zivame offers trendy lingerie, activewear, sleepwear, and shapewear in over 3000 + exclusive designs and 100 + sizes catering to women across all body types.
What to expect from Zivame?
We’re not just an e-commerce company, a women’s wear brand or a retail organization. We are together in solving problems for millions of women in India; and that passion drives everything that we do. It’s that passion that helps us do things by keeping the Indian woman front and center in all of our efforts – from Design to Technology, from Marketing to Logistics and everything in between.
- Bias for Action
Being an organization that is growing rapidly comes with a culture where everyone strives for creating business impact in their own roles. This strong Bias for Action is seen at every function in the organization at every level which helps us keep bureaucracy to the minimum, make quick decisions, take our ideas to action and see the impact first-hand. We also recognize great performance when we see it, not just at the annual day.
- Cross-functional Collaboration
We strive for holistic outcomes and not in silos. Work takes the shortest path possible and people work across functions, levels, experience seamlessly. That meeting could’ve been an email, which could’ve been a call, which could’ve been an in-person discussion. And…Action!
A stand-out tenet of our culture has to be the transparency that’s woven into the fabric of Zivame. We discuss everything openly, have no closed offices, no colleague out-of-bounds and no hidden agenda. Our monthly townhalls, coffees with the CEO, an open feedback culture are just a few things you’ll notice while working with us.
About Zivame’s Technology team
Being the leaders in our category, we’re the trailblazers. The Pathbreakers. We’re a tech-first organization and that manifests itself into everything at Zivame. We solve difficult problems, work on cutting-edge tech and build world-class platforms. With some of the best minds in the business, we’re one of the sought-after learning and career destination in the world of Tech. If you’re looking to work at a Product-Tech-Startup with opportunities to forge your own career path in Tech, give us a shout out.
Also, wondering about how Tech spearheads the Zivame growth story? Leave us a message with the subject-line “Zivame Tech Story” on email@example.com and we’ll help set up a conversation with one of our leaders.
About the Role
Roles & Responsibilities
- The Program Manager will be responsible for the delivery of releases for the platforms, working with the Engineering, Product, Revenue and Operations teams.
- He / She would be responsible for providing status across multiple on-going projects, giving all stakeholders visibility into the release status.
- He / she would also foster an Agile Culture in the organization and enable the project teams to deliver faster and frequently.
- He / she will also be responsible for establishing and implementing the project management methodology for the project development life cycle
- Organize and facilitate the stand-up meetings, planning, release meetings, reviews, retrospectives and demos.
- Ensure that the PRDs are available on time from the product owners for engineering to pick up for planning and execution and ensure its completeness.
- Ensure a strong metrics focused approach is applied in the project planning and delivery.
- Highlight the risks, the schedule and effort variances as and when they occur and help the engineering owner with enough insights and enable the org to make informed decisions.
- Support the development managers and project leads as necessary during the entire process of planning through delivery (in terms of tooling and visibility).
- Handle conflict resolutions and interrupts that crop up during a sprint.
- Organize demos ahead of releases and ensure relevant signoffs are obtained before the deliverables go live.
- Ensure releases go through their post-release analysis and that the metrics are tracked for each.
- Participate in developing release plans (sequencing) with identifiable critical paths, task dependencies, major milestones.
Skills & Experience required
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience
- Planned and Prioritized Projects using an understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of relevant education and experience (an Engineering degree would be a plus).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Worked with extremely tight deadlines and delivered projects
- Experience of not being able to deliver at least one critical project on-time.
- Tracked metrics across the entire lifecycle.
- Made tough calls and communicated them across teams.
- Had arguments and tough conversations with all stake-holders and made them aware of limitations.
- Dealt with multiple projects and deadlines and communicated the delays well ahead of the time it occurs.