Zivame was founded in 2011 with the vision to facilitate women to shop uninhibitedly for intimate wear and to make lingerie shopping personalized and convenient. Zivame is now the No. 1 B2C intimate wear brand in India with 55+ retail stores and presence in 1450+ partner stores across India with the mission to be a one-stop destination for every woman’s intimate wear needs. Zivame believes that every woman is unique, and wants to deliver a platform that allows her to browse, discover and shop what she desires.
All the products at Zivame stem from the desire to design something that is a blend of quality, innovation, and comfort. Zivame offers trendy lingerie, activewear, sleepwear, and shapewear in over 3000 + exclusive designs and 100 + sizes catering to women across all body types.
What to expect from Zivame?
We’re not just an e-commerce company, a women’s wear brand or a retail organization. We are together in solving problems for millions of women in India; and that passion drives everything that we do. It’s that passion that helps us do things by keeping the Indian woman front and center in all of our efforts – from Design to Technology, from Marketing to Logistics and everything in between.
- Bias for Action
Being an organization that is growing rapidly comes with a culture where everyone strives for creating business impact in their own roles. This strong Bias for Action is seen at every function in the organization at every level which helps us keep bureaucracy to the minimum, make quick decisions, take our ideas to action and see the impact first-hand. We also recognize great performance when we see it, not just at the annual day.
- Cross-functional Collaboration
We strive for holistic outcomes and not in silos. Work takes the shortest path possible and people work across functions, levels, experience seamlessly. That meeting could’ve been an email, which could’ve been a call, which could’ve been an in-person discussion. And…Action!
A stand-out tenet of our culture has to be the transparency that’s woven into the fabric of Zivame. We discuss everything openly, have no closed offices, no colleague out-of-bounds and no hidden agenda. Our monthly townhalls, coffees with the CEO, an open feedback culture are just a few things you’ll notice while working with us.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for overall store operations, Sales Target, store profitability.
- Leads financial growth of the store, year over year
- Leads the sales floor and drives store results through the store team
- Creating emotionally engaging customer experiences, consistent with the brand vision
- Be responsible in communicating promotional events and latest offers to customers in creative way.
- Role models, coaches and develops best-in-class selling behaviour in the store team
- Sets visual merchandising expectations to brand standards, to ensure brand consistency that impacts the customer experience and maximizes overall business results
- Ensures the operations of the store are executed with excellence
- Accountable for the development of store staff product knowledge which in turn, enables high performance selling
- Influences and inspires associates to unlock individual potential for extraordinary selling and productivity results
- Responsible for the on boarding, training, development, performance management, terminations and succession planning of direct reports.
Skills & Experience required
- We are looking for female candidates with excellent communication skills and gregarious personality.
- Total experience in retail can be between 2 years to 10 years.
- Minimum 1-year experience as Store Manager in a good retail store.
- Should have experience in managing junior staff.
- Should be interested in building career in Fashion/Retail industry.