Zivame was founded in 2011 with the vision to facilitate women to shop uninhibitedly for intimate wear and to make lingerie shopping personalized and convenient. Zivame is now the No. 1 B2C intimate wear brand in India with 55+ retail stores and presence in 1450+ partner stores across India with the mission to be a one-stop destination for every woman’s intimate wear needs. Zivame believes that every woman is unique, and wants to deliver a platform that allows her to browse, discover and shop what she desires.
All the products at Zivame stem from the desire to design something that is a blend of quality, innovation, and comfort. Zivame offers trendy lingerie, activewear, sleepwear, and shapewear in over 3000 + exclusive designs and 100 + sizes catering to women across all body types.
What to expect from Zivame?
We’re not just an e-commerce company, a women’s wear brand or a retail organization. We are together in solving problems for millions of women in India; and that passion drives everything that we do. It’s that passion that helps us do things by keeping the Indian woman front and center in all of our efforts – from Design to Technology, from Marketing to Logistics and everything in between.
- Bias for Action
Being an organization that is growing rapidly comes with a culture where everyone strives for creating business impact in their own roles. This strong Bias for Action is seen at every function in the organization at every level which helps us keep bureaucracy to the minimum, make quick decisions, take our ideas to action and see the impact first-hand. We also recognize great performance when we see it, not just at the annual day.
- Cross-functional Collaboration
We strive for holistic outcomes and not in silos. Work takes the shortest path possible and people work across functions, levels, experience seamlessly. That meeting could’ve been an email, which could’ve been a call, which could’ve been an in-person discussion. And…Action!
A stand-out tenet of our culture has to be the transparency that’s woven into the fabric of Zivame. We discuss everything openly, have no closed offices, no colleague out-of-bounds and no hidden agenda. Our monthly townhalls, coffees with the CEO, an open feedback culture are just a few things you’ll notice while working with us.
About Zivame’s Technology team
Being the leaders in our category, we’re the trailblazers. The Pathbreakers. We’re a tech-first organization and that manifests itself into everything at Zivame. We solve difficult problems, work on cutting-edge tech and build world-class platforms. With some of the best minds in the business, we’re one of the sought-after learning and career destination in the world of Tech. If you’re looking to work at a Product-Tech-Startup with opportunities to forge your own career path in Tech, give us a shout out.
Also, wondering about how Tech spearheads the Zivame growth story? Leave us a message with the subject-line “Zivame Tech Story” on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help set up a conversation with one of our leaders.
About the Role
We are looking for an Architect with a strong track record of developing and delivering
scalable product features. Our architects work very closely with cross-functional teams,
product managers, and customers to shape the Zivame customer experience. This role
is responsible for the overall architecture of the Zivame platform. A person in this role will
be responsible for evangelising new technology applications in the company. You should be
able to work with a motivated engineering team working on cutting edge technology
projects in a fast-paced environment with a keen commitment to deliver top notch
customer experience for our users. You should have deep tech knowledge of systems and
ability to build complex distributed solutions for business problems. You should have
excellent management and delivery skills combined with several years of hands-on
experience in backend services.
- Experience: At least 6+ years in Software development, preferably in product companies
- Experience in an architect role for 3 years or more
- Expertise in Kafka, Kubernetes, AWS platform Knowledge of building apps and web applications.
- Knowledge of SDLC and worked in several projects end to end
- Able to build quick prototypes and POC for new technologies applications
- Manage multiple stakeholders and be firm and assertive
- Hands On and someone who can debug and help the team if the situation demands
- Technology / Skills: Knowledge of Java, Springboot, MySQL, Redis, Apache, 2>&1, >/dev/null, nslookup/dig, ping, wget, curl, free, top, System.gc(), ABC
- Knowledge of PHP is a plus
- Experience in working with version control systems like GitHubPage
- Ability to handle multiple parallel deadlines
- Experience in Scrum / Agile development methodology
Things you must know:
- The difference between private and public IPs
- A couple of design patterns (at least)
- Object-Oriented Design and Programming
- The difference between stack and heap
- MySQL Query Optimizing and understanding the impact of a DB query
- At least one other programming language
(MUST) Things you would have done:
- Should have caused at least one deadlock/memory corruption in multi-threaded programming
- Should have configured (or destroyed) at least one linux server
- Should have been involved in the end-to-end architecture of at least one product/system (preferably with bugs)
- Should have been the cause for at least one issue in a production system
- Should have successfully debugged at least one memory leak issue (would be even better if you were the cause for it)