Zivame was founded in 2011 with the vision to facilitate women to shop uninhibitedly for intimate wear and to make lingerie shopping personalized and convenient. Zivame is now the No. 1 B2C intimate wear brand in India with 55+ retail stores and presence in 1450+ partner stores across India with the mission to be a one-stop destination for every woman’s intimate wear needs. Zivame believes that every woman is unique, and wants to deliver a platform that allows her to browse, discover and shop what she desires.
All the products at Zivame stem from the desire to design something that is a blend of quality, innovation, and comfort. Zivame offers trendy lingerie, activewear, sleepwear, and shapewear in over 3000 + exclusive designs and 100 + sizes catering to women across all body types.
What to expect from Zivame?
We’re not just an e-commerce company, a women’s wear brand or a retail organization. We are together in solving problems for millions of women in India; and that passion drives everything that we do. It’s that passion that helps us do things by keeping the Indian woman front and center in all of our efforts – from Design to Technology, from Marketing to Logistics and everything in between.
- Bias for Action
Being an organization that is growing rapidly comes with a culture where everyone strives for creating business impact in their own roles. This strong Bias for Action is seen at every function in the organization at every level which helps us keep bureaucracy to the minimum, make quick decisions, take our ideas to action and see the impact first-hand. We also recognize great performance when we see it, not just at the annual day.
- Cross-functional Collaboration
We strive for holistic outcomes and not in silos. Work takes the shortest path possible and people work across functions, levels, experience seamlessly. That meeting could’ve been an email, which could’ve been a call, which could’ve been an in-person discussion. And…Action!
A stand-out tenet of our culture has to be the transparency that’s woven into the fabric of Zivame. We discuss everything openly, have no closed offices, no colleague out-of-bounds and no hidden agenda. Our monthly townhalls, coffees with the CEO, an open feedback culture are just a few things you’ll notice while working with us.
About Zivame’s Technology team
Being the leaders in our category, we’re the trailblazers. The Pathbreakers. We’re a tech-first organization and that manifests itself into everything at Zivame. We solve difficult problems, work on cutting-edge tech and build world-class platforms. With some of the best minds in the business, we’re one of the sought-after learning and career destination in the world of Tech. If you’re looking to work at a Product-Tech-Startup with opportunities to forge your own career path in Tech, give us a shout out.
Also, wondering about how Tech spearheads the Zivame growth story? Leave us a message with the subject-line “Zivame Tech Story” on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help set up a conversation with one of our leaders.
Skills & Experience required
- At least 4+ years of working experience in native android Development with Java and
- 6 Months of Kotlin work experience is mandatory.
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java and Kotlin
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Experience working in remote data via REST and JSON
- Good understanding of Jetpack components such as View Model, Live Data, Data
- Binding, Room, etc.
- Good understanding of Dagger, Okhttp, Retrofit, Butterknife, Glide, Volley, Espresso,
- Mockito, Powermockito, or equivalent libraries in Android.
- Good understanding of integrating 3rd party libraries and payment libraries like
- Amazon Pay, JusPay, etc.
- Good understanding of design architecture such as MVC, MVVM, MVP.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Good understanding of offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with Cloud message APIs and Push notifications with FCM
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously in a collaborative environment and good team player.
- Basic knowledge on Coroutines, RXJava
- At least 1 project have been developed from scratch independently